Who doesn’t love chocolate chips? Check out our top three favorite recipes.
For 8 x 8 pan:
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- For 9 x 13 pan:
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes, until light and fluffy. Stir in egg(s) and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 28-34 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Chocolate Chip Muffins by Janice at All Recipes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg; blend well. Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Cookie Dough Fudge by Karli at Cooking with Karli
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Put the mini chocolate chips in the freezer until needed in step 6. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the flour and salt until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.