Vision boards are poster boards filled with inspiring words and images. Not only are they fun to make, but they encourage children to aspire to great things.
What you will need:
- A poster board
- Old magazines
- Anything else for decoration
- Start by deciding what you want your vision board to say. Some great ideas include dream jobs, places to visit one day, and favorite quotes.
- Look through magazines and online for images that represent those things. Images of people your child admires can also be great to have.
- Start collecting and cutting out your images.
- Play around with placement of the images on your board. Feel free to overlap and move things around, this doesn’t have to be neat!
- Once you are satisfied with the layout, start taping or gluing your items to the board.
- Allow your board to dry if glued and finds a suitable place to display it where your child can see it every day.